Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Content on this site is free to use under the Creative Commons License unless otherwise noted.

08 February 2013

Order Updates

Well last Friday as I previously posted I ordered some Hero/Horrorclix figures from Troll and Toad, they shipped Monday and arrived yesterday when I was out of the house. Excellent shipping service. Now one one of the figures (Harley Quinn) isnt in the best shape (the fuse on her bomb is cracked where it looks like it could easily break off), though I did order her as a Damaged/Repaired figure so this isnt a complaint. I have started to pop these off the clix bases for mounting to the 25mm round slotted bases (when they arrive) along with starting the repainting of one or two of the figures.

My Order for the 25mm round slotted bases from Hong Kong shipped on the 3rd (the 4th there in Hong Kong, was processed and left the Hong Kong Post for its trip here to the US on the 6th (7th there in  HK). Depending on the US side of everything I could have the bases anytime from Monday on.

Now as an edit to my last post I mentioned I purchased Munchkin Zombies (and the two expansions), well I ended up picking up yesterday the Munchkin Deluxe (regular Munchkin that also comes with 6 plastic munchkin pawns/miniatures (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple and Orange, though the orange one looks more like a dark yellow), 6 additional cards (one for each munchkin pawn in corresponding color with the Male Munchkin on one side and the Female Munchkin on the other to show your characters sex), and a game board for keeping track of your levels, which also has a spot for the door deck, door discard pile, treasure deck and treasure discard pile. In addition I picked up the 3 currently in print Munchkin Holiday boosters of 15 cards each, the Penny Arcade booster, the Skullkickers booster and The Guild booster (Felicia Day who plays Cyd Sherman/Codex is hawt, hey I have a think for geeky redhead babes what can I say, LOL). Last night about 12am I ordered from the Warhouse23 (Steve Jackson Games online store) the Warehouse 23 2011 and 2012 exclusive booster packs that contain an assortment of cards for the various munchkin sets, along with two of the munchkin pins (Black with Blue and Black with Red). Email from SJGs at 0923 this morning said the order has been shipped, must say that was a fast fill and ship if it is true.

I have found that be it the Zombie version of the non-zombie versions, I really enjoy playing Munchkin, especially since it lets me stab my friends in the back and be a complete @sshole, and they cant get pissed at me since its how you play the game. I am planning on getting the Munchkin Apocalypse version along with Munchkin 2-8 expansions, and Munchkin Chthulu (and its expansions) over the next couple months as the funds allow.

3 comments:

  1. Good update. Some of my pals and I want to get into Munchkin but not got 'round to it yet. It sounds like you watch Wil Weaton, it's a great show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irqan- Not really, I am not a fan of Will Weaton's, probably because of his Wesly Crusher character from Star Trek Next Generation seemed like a whiney little b!tch, and I have noticed his characters on The Guild and on Eureka he is playing a "bad boy" or smug @sshole. Felicia Day on the other hand, I am a fan of.

    Munchkin is a fun game. I initially got the Zombie version because, well its Zombies. Because I had a blast playing Munchkin Zombies ended up getting Munchkin Deluxe (the base set plus 6 munchkin pawns and a board for keeping track of levels), and some of the themed booster pack expansions (15 cards per booster), ende dup the other night playing multiple games of regular Munchkin and one of the Zombie Munchkin before we decided to call it a night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Munchkin games are generally very good and go down well with good friends and good drink.
    I'm not a big fan of Star Trekor but Will Wheaton is good as the nemesis of Sheldon Coope in "The Big Bang Theory", playing himself.

    ReplyDelete