Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Content on this site is free to use under the Creative Commons License unless otherwise noted.

10 November 2010

Official Unveiling of my Blog

While I stated my blog back on Nov 7th, I waited to unveil it to everyone in order to get a few comments from a small group of people. As of today I have officially unveiled it to everyone else, via posts in the various forums and my signature in the same forums. Right now I have have 3 or 4 posts that I am working on for future release. They are notes from my Mayhem City Campaign, detailing the evil pharmaceutical company in my campaign world and their chief rival company. After that I will try to get some photos of my Zombie or Survivor figures posted.

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see you've finally got your blog up and running. I wish you all the best with it!

    ReplyDelete