Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Content on this site is free to use under the Creative Commons License unless otherwise noted.

22 March 2011

Dead Heat- Pro Zombie Racing is now FREE

Ed over at Two Hour Wargames is nowjoffering Dead Heat for free. Just go to http://www.Angelfire.com/az3/twohourwargames/sports.htm
If you have purchased ATZ- I, Zombie then you are already semi familiar with how this game will work. I haven't played it yet since I just picked it up today, and I am ashamed to say I waited this long,  its been on my list of stuff to get for a while now.
I figured I would let everyone know, especially if you have been wanting this game and putting it off due to one reason or another.

5 comments:

  1. I bought my copy as soon as it was released. See how big a fanboy I am! Anyway they are a fun set of rules and now that they are free there is no excuse not to get them. Thanks for the update, Doug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chers for the heads up Doug. Must give this a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the letting us know Doug - I, for one, wouldn't have known otherwise

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS to the above comment; while getting Dead Heat I noticed there is a 2HW blog now:
    http://2hourblog.blogspot.com/
    just added it to my follow list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome everyone.

    Colin- Last night when I first went to the Blog he didn't have it set up for people to follow yet. Going to head to it here in a few and start following it.

    ReplyDelete