Creative Commons License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Content on this site is free to use under the Creative Commons License unless otherwise noted.

17 May 2011

Same Old Stuff, Nothing New, yet

Unfortunately nothing new yet. Been busy working, and unfortunately due to the weather going from being in the 80's for a couple days down to the 50's with rain, its playing havoc on my sinus's.

I did get the Copplestone Casting Bio-Chem Squad and Zombie troopers that I bought from Chris Roe (Mel Ebbles) when he had the cleaning out the closet sale before closing his site down (which is sad for the gaming community), finished. I had them basically done before, was just debating on how I wanted to paint a couple details. Pics hopefully will be coming soon.

2 comments: